The City of San Antonio, Texas
- SPS GMS will provide their Web-based golf reservation and point-of-sale (POS) systems to seven public golf courses and one public tennis court for The City of San Antonio, TX, allowing easy central management of multiple facilities. This win expands the SPS GMS presence in the state of Texas and adds to their list of Parks & Recreation customers throughout the US.
Traditional Golf Properties, Toano, VA
- chose SPS GMS to replace two main competitors for its four courses in Virginia and two courses in Connecticut. Being a multiple facility owner, they particularly like the fact that all of their courses can be accessed and managed from one central system. Another advantage of the Web-based solution eliminates the need for expensive onsite computer servers and reduces the need for technical administration staff. The enhanced Eagle Package Membership feature allows them to track all of their golfers and specific membership types at all of their courses.
United Water Management Group, NJ
– SPS GMS gains two new customers in New Jersey – Emerson Golf Club in Emerson and Valley Brook, located in River Vale. They are targeted to be up and running with the Reservation and POS systems in March. United Water is particularly excited about the ability to manage both courses from anywhere, at any time. They also like the Accounting Interface, which frees them from having to manually enter journal entries to their accounting software.
Alburg Golf Links, Alburg, VT
- purchased the SPS GMS Reservation, POS, and EntréeAccess Full Service Food & Beverage systems. After looking at many options, Alburg found that SPS GMS had the best features at a very competitive price and especially like the POS system, which brings better financial control to their operations with an easy-to-use F&B Touch Screen monitor.
JC Resorts, San Diego, CA
– SPS GMS will provide their Web-based golf Reservation and POS systems to eight public golf courses for JC Resorts in San Diego, CA. In addition, JC Golf will be using the newest GMS integration, the MICROS-Fidelio OPERA hotel management technology, which interfaces with the GMS golf product. This will allow other golf facilities to book directly into their hotel management system.
Pines Club Corp, Gaylord, MI
– has purchased the SPS GMS Reservation and POS systems for two public golf courses for Pines Club Corp, Gaylord, MI - The Lakes and The Pines. The plan is to have all of the courses in the Association using SPS golf products in the future.
Dean Sumner and Partners, Callao, VA
- has signed a contract with SPS GMS for their Reservation and POS systems for their two public golf courses - Quinton Oaks and Queenfield Plantation. Course Memberships will be shared between both courses using the Group Level Membership Module. They will also be posting tee times on PGA.com ‘s national online tee time reservation system. The SPS GMS tee sheet software interfaces to PGA Tee Times on PGA.com.
About SPS Golf Management Solutions
SPS Golf Management Solutions (SPS GMS) is a division of Software Performance Systems, Inc. (SPS), a Maryland based enterprise software developer that specializes in the design and integration of large Web-based solutions for State and Local Governments and commercial clients. For more information about our parent company, visit www.goSPS.com
SPS GMS leads the industry in providing a completely integrated Web-based golf course management system designed to handle Point-of-Sale, Inventory, Reservations, IVR, Membership, CRM, Yield Management, Marketing, and complete partner booking tools for hotels, packagers, and websites. SPS has expanded its host of products to offer a comprehensive Food & Beverage system, as well as a Yacht reservation and administration system. SPS GMS is recognized as an established innovator in delivering Web-based technologies providing real-time golf course and leisure management solutions. www.SPSgolf.com